Tzédek, Fundación Tzedaká’s solidarity business venture, receives donations of goods that are sold at its store located on Avenida Chorroarín to raise funds for its Social Programs.
Additionally, a share of the goods received—clothes, cookware, books, etc.—were donated to other institutions and NGOs, such as:
- Casa de la Provincia (Salta Province)
- Rotary International (Moreno, Buenos Aires Province)
- Hogar de Niños Sol Naciente (Buenos Aires City)
- Oyitas (Buenos Aires Province)
- Alianza Cristiana y Misionera (Buenos Aires City)
- Hospital (Córdoba Province)
- La Esquina de Las Flores (Buenos Aires City)
- Escuela M. S. de Thompson (Isidro Casanova, Buenos Aires Province)
- Cáritas (Buenos Aires City and San Isidro, Buenos Aires Province)
- Casa del Chaco (Chaco Province)
Do you have things to donate?
Select what you don't use
Furniture, clothes, utensils, books, etc.
We pick it up
FREE OF CHARGE at your address
We turn it into health and education
for thousands of people