In an effort to continue strengthening dialogue and cooperation ties, we met with governmental and institutional representatives.
● Eyal Sela, Ambassador of Israel to Argentina.
● Claudio Epelman, Executive Director of the Latin American Jewish Congress and Commissioner for Interreligious Dialogue of the World Jewish Congress.
● María Migliore, Minister of Human Development and Habitat and Carmen Polledo, Undersecretary of Institutional Relations.
● Carolina Stanley, General Guardianship Advisor of the Public Guardianship Ministry of the City of Buenos Aires.
● Mónica Sucari, President of FACCMA and Mariano Schoch, Executive Director.
● Diego Aguilar, Executive Director of Fundación León Tucumán.
● Community Social Protection Network: Daniel Pomerantz, Executive Director of AMIA; Sergio Widder, Regional Director of JDC Latin America; Alejandro Altman, Development Office Director of Chabad Lubavitch Argentina; Betina Rosental, Executive Director of Fundación Tzedaká.
Javier Suez, President of Fundación Tzedaká; Betina Rosental, Executive Director and directors of our Social Programs participated in the meetings.